Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried vegetable nest & eggs recipe. You can cook stir-fried vegetable nest & eggs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs:
- Use 1 of Potato.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *chopped.
- Use of Some Additional Vegetables.
- Get of *Today, I added 2 Cabbage leaves, 1/4 Carrot, a handful of Baby Spinach.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Sauce of your choice to enjoy with.
Instructions to make Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs:
- Cut and slice all vegetables into thin strips. Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Potato (and vegetables that takes time to cook such as Carrot), then add leafy vegetables..
- When vegetables are just cooked, season with Salt and Pepper, and make a room in the centre. Place Eggs in the room, reduce the heat to lowest, cover with a lid and cook until the Eggs are cooked as you like them..
- Drizzle over your favourite sauce, I like Tomato Ketchup, and enjoy..
If you find this Stir-fried Vegetable Nest & Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.