Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's 70's Brunswick Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's 70's Brunswick Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this product will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There is another thing that’s important to know about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product within their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And for individuals were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you are going to see that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's 70's brunswick chicken stew recipe. To cook mom's 70's brunswick chicken stew you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's 70's Brunswick Chicken Stew:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 lb of broiler-fryer chicken.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- Use 1/4 lb of ham, cubed.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Provide 1 can of (16-ounce) tomatoes, drained and chopped.
- You need 1 can of (16-ounce) corn, drained.
- You need 1 packages of (10-ounce) frozen baby lima beans.
- Use 1 packages of (10-ounce) frozen okra.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 tsp of hot sauce.
Steps to make Mom's 70's Brunswick Chicken Stew:
- Combine the chicken, tablespoon of salt, and water in a Dutch oven or soup pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat and simmer the chicken covered for 1 hour..
- Remove the chicken and allow to cool. Save the chicken broth and skim off any excess fat..
- Remove the skin and debone the chicken. Cube the chicken..
- Add the chicken back into the pot with the broth. Stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Simmer for 2 hours covered..
- Remove the b-day leaf and serve hot with crusty bread..
- TIP: The okra is what thickens this stew. If you are like me and don't care for a lot of okra, you can stir in a tablespooon of cornstarch mixed with water. Raise the heat to let the slurry thicken and the serve..
If you find this Mom's 70's Brunswick Chicken Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.