Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fried Pork & Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Pork & Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You may already know this as you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried pork & cabbage recipe. To make stir-fried pork & cabbage you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fried Pork & Cabbage:
- Take 400 g of Pork *thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage *400 to 500g.
- Take 1-2 of Green Sweet Chilli *OR other vegetables of your choice.
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Miso *red type OR white type.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
Instructions to make Stir-fried Pork & Cabbage:
- Place thinly sliced Pork in a bowl, add 1 pinch Salt, Soy Sauce and Sake, massage, then set aside..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, taste it, and alter the flavour to suit your taste. You may wish to add more Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) or more Sugar..
- Prepare vegetables. Cut them into the size that is easy to eat..
- Add Potato Starch Flour to the pork and massage. You DO NOT need to coat every single slice..
- Add Oil to a hot wok or large frying pan over high heat, cook the pork, stirring. Once cooked, transfer to a plate..
- Cook Cabbage, Garlic and other vegetables, stirring and tossing. Adding 2 to 3 tablespoons Water will help to cook quickly..
- When the vegetables are almost cooked, return the pork, add the sauce, and cook until all combined well. Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice..
If you find this Stir-fried Pork & Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.