Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your system and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe. You can cook stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts:
- Prepare 200-300 grams of Chicken cut to pieces.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of Small Onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3-4 of Large dried chillies (Optional).
- Prepare 1-2 of small bell peppers or 1-2 red chillies.
- Prepare 6-7 of Snow pea (mangetout).
- Take 2 Tbsp of soy sauce (1 for marinating the chicken 1 for stir-fry).
- Use 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 Tsp of Maggi sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Thai chilli paste (Nam Prik Pow).
- Get 2 Tbsp of cooking oil (vegetable oil or sunflower oil) for stir-fry.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Bicarbonate Soda (optional).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts:
- (This is optional) If you want your chicken to be soft as Chinese restaurant, you can follow this step. Marinate your chicken with bicarbonate soda for 15 minutes then rinse them thoroughly with cold water. Dry them with kitchen paper and leave them aside..
- Marinate chicken with Soy sauce around 5 minutes..
- Cut and prepare garlic, snow peas (mangetout), Onion (to chunks), bell pepper (Button), Spring Onion and Large Dry Chilli.
- Fry cashew nuts until golden and leave them aside.
- In small bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, Maggi sauce, Sugar, Thai chilli paste (Nam Prik pow) and water. Mix them together and leave them aside.
- Heat up the pan, add a little oil in and cook the chicken until they are cooked and soft. Leave them aside..
- Use the new pan, heat up the pan with 1 Tbsp of cooking oil. Fry large dry chilli until the colour's changed and smell nice. Take them out the pan and leave them aside. Keep the old oil..
- Add the rest of cooking oil to the same pan, heat it up and add garlic in. Then add onion stir-fry them. Then add Bell peppers then Snow peas to stir-fry..
- Add back fried large dry chillies and cooked chicken. Stir-fry them..
- Add the mixed sauce to the pan. Then coat everything with the sauce. Add back cashew nuts..
- Add Spring onion, stir-fry then turn off the heat..
- It's ready to be served..
If you find this Stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.