Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried pork mince & cabbage with spicy miso sauce recipe. You can cook stir-fried pork mince & cabbage with spicy miso sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce:
- Use 1/2 of Cabbage *about 500g.
- You need 500 g of Pork Mince.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated or finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- Get of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Miso *add extra 1 tablespoon if required.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *for flavour, optional.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
Instructions to make Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce:
- Make sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Taste the sauce and add extra Miso or Soy Sauce if required, depending on the saltiness of Miso you use..
- Cut Cabbage leaves into 3cm pieces..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan of wok over the high heat, cook Pork Mince and Ginger. When Pork changed colour, add Cabbage and cook, stirring, until Cabbage is softened..
- Add the sauce and mix to combine. Slightly lower the heat and keep cooking for 1-2 minutes, and there should be quite a bit of liquid in the pan. Add the starch mixture to the liquid and mix well until thickens..
- Sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds, Spring Onion and/or Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Stir-fried Pork Mince & Cabbage with Spicy Miso Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.