Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked okonomiyaki recipe. You can have oven-baked okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare 2 cups of SR Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- Use 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage.
- Take of *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Get 200-300 g of Thinly Sliced Pork Belly.
- Provide of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Take of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Other Topping Suggestions:.
- Use of Ham, Seafood, Sausage, Cheese, Bacon, Onion, Spring Onion, Mushrooms.
Steps to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Self-Raising Flour, Water, Eggs and Dashi Powder..
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it..
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the trays and cover with thinly sliced pork. You may wish to place other ingredients on top of the mixture..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pork is brown and crisp and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle Katsuobushi, Aonori or Benishooga (pickled ginger) if you have, and serve..
If you find this Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.