Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Puff pastry fried rounds recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puff pastry fried rounds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puff pastry fried rounds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You probably already know this as you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry fried rounds recipe. To make puff pastry fried rounds you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Puff pastry fried rounds:
- Prepare 1 pack of ready to roll puff pastry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
- Use 1 teaspoon of custard powder.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Steps to make Puff pastry fried rounds:
- Remove from packaging and roll it thinly using a rolling pin. Spread the butter or margarine and sprinkle custard powder. Roll it tightly like a swiss roll. Seal the edges with water and cut in rounds about 1/2 cm and lightly press..
- Mix the icing sugar and cinnamon and keep it aside. On medium heat, heat oil in a wide bottom pan. Lower the temperature and deep fry the rounds. Keep them flipping over so are fried evenly. Remove once light golden brown. Sprinkle icing sugar and cinnamon mix while still hot. Serve hot with ice cream or drizzle some chocolate sauce. Enjoy..
If you find this Puff pastry fried rounds recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.