Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fishcakes with prawn & edamame recipe. You can have fried fishcakes with prawn & edamame using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame:
- Provide 200 g of White Fish Fillets *soft fish recommended, e.g. Cod, Blue Grenadier (Hoki), etc.
- Get 1/2 of Egg White *optional.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour OR Corn Starch Flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Prawns *cooked Prawns are OK.
- Take 1/4 cup of Edamame Beans *OR Peas.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame:
- Remove bones and skin from Fish Fillets and cut into small pieces. Place in a food processor, add Egg White, Salt, White Pepper, Sake and Sugar, and process until smooth. Add Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour to firm up as required..
- Cut Prawns into the size of Edamame Bean, add to the paste. Add Edamame Beans as well, and combine well. Form into small rounds..
- Coat with Breadcrumbs and fry in medium hot oil about 170℃ for 5 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Fried Fishcakes with Prawn & Edamame recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.