Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bang bang cauliflower & rice bowls recipe. You can have bang bang cauliflower & rice bowls using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls:
- Get 1 cup of Rice.
- Get of Pak Choi.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- You need Half of a Broccoli.
- Provide 1 of Courgette.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare Half of a Cauliflower.
- Take 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get of Corriander.
- Take 1/4 of Cucumber.
- Use 4 of Radishes.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get of Mayonnaise & Hot Sauce (or sriracha mayo).
Instructions to make Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls:
- Set your oven to 180 degrees. Whisk 2 eggs in one bowl and pour flour into one dish and then breadcrumbs (with salt and pepper to taste) into another separate dish. Separate the cauliflower into florets and then dip into the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and lay onto a baking tray. Put into the oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Whilst your cauliflower is baking away, boil water in a pan or in the kettle, bring down to a simmer and add rice. Start chopping your veggies. Put aside the cucumber, radishes, to one side. Fry your other veggies with your garlic and ginger in a wok. We've used carrots, pak choi, yellow pepper, courgettes and broccoli, but as always our recipes are flexible and you can use whatever you like..
- If you want to serve this dish with a fried or poached egg, start to do this now. When the rice and veg are done. Drain the rice and mix in with veggies in the wok, add some soy sauce and Chinese five spice..
- After 30 mins your cauliflower will be done and you're ready to assemble your meal 🙂 Put together your rice, cauliflower and egg and garnish with cucumber, coriander and radishes. Drizzle your bang bang sauce over your cauliflower, you can make it by mixing a hot sauce and mayo or just use a good old sriracha mayo..
If you find this Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.