Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is another thing that is important to realize about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to see that this will in fact help anybody who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to find that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried chicken & basil (asian style) recipe. You can have stir-fried chicken & basil (asian style) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style):
- Take of Marinate.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Use of Stir-Fry.
- Get 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 5-6 of White Mushroom.
- Provide 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Bird's Eye Chili.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mirin/Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 5-6 of Basil Leaves.
- Provide of Salt and sugar to taste.
Steps to make Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style):
- Cut chicken breast into dices and marinate them with fish sauce and oyster sauce for 15-20 minutes..
- After marinating, pan-sear the chicken on melted butter until half cooked, set aside..
- In the same pan, wait for the water from searing chicken to reduce. This step is to avoid your stir-fry becomes soggy/watery..
- When the pan is dry enough, add chopped mushrooms and stir until brown and shrink in size, set aside (you can put it in the same bowl with the chicken)..
- Add chopped onion and garlic into the pan, stir for 30 seconds. Put the chicken and mushrooms back, also add bird's eye chili, mirin, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, Worcestershire, and sesame oil, mix well..
- After evenly stir-fried, taste it and add another pinches of salt/sugar if needed, stir again.
- Add basil leaves and stir for another 30 seconds before turning off the heat..
- Serve with piping hot white rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.