Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tah chin (iranian rice cake) recipe. To make tah chin (iranian rice cake) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Prepare 4 cups of rice.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken breast.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 200 gr of yogurt (Greek yogurt is the best).
- You need 1/2 cup of saffron (mixed with hot water).
- Use 1 cup of oil.
- Get 1 cup of barberry (Zereshk which will be found in all Iranian markets around the world).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rosewater.
- Get slices of Almond and pistachio.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon powder.
- Use of For decorating:.
- You need of Carrot, almond and pistachio slices, barberry (your choice).
Instructions to make Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake):
- Cook the chicken breast with an onion, salt and some spices that you usually use for chicken. After cooking it well, shred the breasts into small pieces..
- Beat the eggs and after it is smooth, add the yogurt, and then add the amount of saffron, oil, rosewater, spices, and stir the ingredients until they are completely mixed..
- Heat the oil on a pan and fry the chicken pieces, add salt and the spices and nuts and stir them to get mixed. Then put it aside and in the same pan fry the barberry. If you are not a fan of sour, you can add a pinch of sugar to the barberry. Be careful because it burns so fast. Keep the fire low and just fry it for a couple of minutes..
- Now add your already cooked rice to the mixture of eggs and yogurt and mix them together very well. Choose a mold (or use a pot) and grease the bottom with little but oil. Then fill the mold (or the pot) with half of your rice, then add you chicken and barberry and then cover the chicken and with the rest of the rice completely..
- If you are using the mold you can put it in the oven for 40 minutes. If you are using a pot, put the pot on low fire and let it be for around 1 hour and half..
- You can decorate your dish with any ingredient that you like, just keep in mind that presentation in this dish means everything! Bon Apetit!.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Maryam. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/3jmB2YV.
If you find this Tah chin (Iranian Rice Cake) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.