Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried stuffed tofu (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried stuffed tofu (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried stuffed tofu (vegetarian) recipe. To cook fried stuffed tofu (vegetarian) you only need 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried stuffed tofu (Vegetarian):
- Use of Stuffed Inggredients.
- Provide 10-15 of fried tofu (this can be bought in asian supermarket).
- Use 1 of carrots slice thinly.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage slive thinly.
- Take 1 handful of beansprout cut to small pieces with scissors.
- Prepare 3 of spring onion slice thinly.
- Provide 50 ml of water.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of oil to fry.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken knorr (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of xylitol/sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Mashed/blends.
- Get 2-3 of garlic.
- Provide 1 of shallot.
- Take 5 of Thai chillies (optional).
- Get of for Battered.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purposed flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Use 1/4 of himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of xylitol/sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1/4 of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water (used little by little to thick consistency).
Instructions to make Fried stuffed tofu (Vegetarian):
- Prepare all the inggredient ready. Heat the wok and oil, in theil blended one, fry till fragrant. Add the carrots and pour the water. let the carrot soft and add the rest of the vegetables. stir well and add sugar, salt, pepper. when all soft, taste it and turn it off. Let it cooled down..
- Cut the fried tofu with scissors, only enough to open (dont cut all the way). open with your hand, and put the stuffing. do this to all the tofu..
- Now mix all the batter inggredients, but used water little by little, till you have similar to below consistency..
- Prepare wok/pan with lots of oil. We need to deep fried this. Put 1 tofu into the batter, making sure all covered. put into oil with the open side in bottom. Try not to turn till the other side is bit brown, then turn the other side. do this till both side looks crispy..
- This is yummy to eat on its own, or with peanut sauce (see recipe in my cookpad), or just with thai red chillies (if you can handle it :p).
If you find this Fried stuffed tofu (Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.