Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried chestnut mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried chestnut mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start eating these health food every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chestnut mushrooms recipe. You can have fried chestnut mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried chestnut mushrooms:
- Provide 500 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use of soft flour.
- Get of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare handful of rocket.
- You need 4-6 of medium potatoes.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of sunflower oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fried chestnut mushrooms:
- Wash and peel (if needed) the mushrooms. Let them dry and salt them. In a three deep plates, prepare flour in first, whipped eggs in second and breadcrumbs in last. Cover each mushroom in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs..
- Fry mushrooms on low heat until golden brown. Once fried put them on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Peel and chop potatoes. Cook them in salted water until soft or fry them..
- Serve mushrooms with potatoes and handful of rocket. Enjoy your meal 😋.
If you find this Fried chestnut mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.