Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut recipe. To cook pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut you only need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut:
- Prepare 120 g of pasta.
- Take 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Use 2 of medium onions, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Use 1 Tsp of turmeric, red pepper.
- Use of Salt and olive oil as preferred.
- Use 5 Tbsp of Greek yogurt.
Instructions to make Pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut:
- Put a frying pan on a medium heat and add some olive oil. Add chopped onion and potato to frying pan and stir until softened. Then add spices and stir it for 1-2 minutes and then add thyme leaves. Stir for few seconds and remove the pan from the heat..
- Put a a pot on a medium to high heat and add 600 ml water, add some salt and 1 Tbsp oil..
- Bring it to boil and add pasta to the pot and let it to boil again and cook it for 10 minutes..
- Then remove pot from the heat and drain it..
- Place pasta in the pot and add potato mixture to the pasta. Cover the pot with lid and let it to cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate garlic and add it to yogurt. Mix it well..
- Pasta is ready now. Serve on your favorite plate or in a bowl..
If you find this Pasta with fried potatoes and garlic yogrut recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.