Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable au gratin (without oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable au gratin (without oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice a week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable au gratin (without oven) recipe. You can have vegetable au gratin (without oven) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable au gratin (without oven):
- Take 2 cups of chopped vegetables (onions, carrots, capsicums, cabbage).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need of Chopped spring onions (green part) as required.
- Take 2 cubes of grated processed cheese.
- Provide of For white sauce:.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of full fat milk.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Vegetable au gratin (without oven):
- Making of white sauce: heat butter in a pan, after it melts add whole wheat flour and roast it till it gives aroma..
- Switch off the gas and add milk slowly by continuosly stirring taking care no lumps are formed..
- Add salt and black pepper powder and cook the sauce till it becomes thick. Keep this white sauce aside..
- In a pan take oil and 1 tbsp butter and heat it. Add all the chopped vegetables, mixed herbs, salt and let them cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Then cover it with white sauce sprinkle cheese, chilli flakes and spring onions and 1 tbsp butter..
- Cover the pan with glass lid cook on low flame till the cheese melts..
- Your yummy vegetable au gratin is ready to serve..
- Stages of making vegetable au gratin!.
If you find this Vegetable au gratin (without oven) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.