Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tawa Aloo (Pan Fried Potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Aloo (Pan Fried Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to consume some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa aloo (pan fried potatoes) recipe. You can cook tawa aloo (pan fried potatoes) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Aloo (Pan Fried Potatoes):
- You need 2 pcs of potatoes.
- Get 1 of big red onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 cm of ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera / Cummin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Oil to fry.
Instructions to make Tawa Aloo (Pan Fried Potatoes):
- Cut / slice the potatoes according to your preference, fry the potatoes until half-cooked, set aside.
- Slice the onion, red chilli and tomato, also chop the garlic and ginger.
- On a pan, add a little oil to sauté, add mustard seeds and Cummin seeds into the hot pan.
- Then add chopped garlic and ginger together, sauté until the flavour comes out.
- Add onion, cook until it changes colour then add sliced tomato and chilli.
- Add all the coriander and turmeric powder along with salt and pepper.
- Let all the ingredients cook for about 2 minutes then add the potatoes that you have fried earlier.
- Add a little bit of water just to ensure that potatoes are fully cooked.
- Let the water simmer, and the oil comes out.
- Remove from the stove, and serve it with steamed rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tawa Aloo (Pan Fried Potatoes) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.