Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Potato Cakes (Perkedel) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Potato Cakes (Perkedel) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried potato cakes (perkedel) recipe. To make fried potato cakes (perkedel) you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Potato Cakes (Perkedel):
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take of Scallions.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Steps to make Fried Potato Cakes (Perkedel):
- Clean and cut the potatoes into small pieces, then fry until it's softened, but not completely fried.
- Slice the scallions into thin slices.
- Smash the fried potatoes and add scallions, salt and lots of pepper, let it cool down a little bit before adding the egg.
- Once it's cool, add the egg and mix them well.
- Preheat a pan with some oil, form the mixture into round or oval shape then fry them until it's golden brown.
- Do not flip over until one side is Cooked.
- Remove from the oil, place it on wax paper or kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil.
- Serve it as your morning or afternoon Snacks.
If you find this Fried Potato Cakes (Perkedel) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.