Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed tomatoes with brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed tomatoes with brown rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed tomatoes with brown rice recipe. To make stuffed tomatoes with brown rice you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed tomatoes with brown rice:
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Monterey jack cheese.
- Get 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of rice.
- Take 2 1/3 cup of brown rice.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 dash of onion powder.
- Provide 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of powdered chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of black bean.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Stuffed tomatoes with brown rice:
- rinse brown rice with water til water is clear.
- place rice and all rice ingredients in rice cooker (usually cooks in 25 min).
- preheat oven to 400.
- slice tomatoes in half.
- remove seeds and whatever's in the middle to leave enough room for rice.
- scoop in rice to fill center of tomato.
- sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- top with Monterey jack cheese.
- bake for 20 min.
- broil 3 min or until tomatoes are slightly black on the edge.
If you find this Stuffed tomatoes with brown rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.