Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my deep fried chips with melted cheese,onion and worester sauce recipe. You can cook my deep fried chips with melted cheese,onion and worester sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce:
- Prepare 5 of Medium Potatoes cut thick chips.
- You need of Deep Veg oil for Frying.
- Use 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
- Take of 2 tbls diced onion.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1 splash of Woresestershire sauce.
Steps to make My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce:
- Cook the chips heat high and hot after 2 minutes turn down to medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Turn back to high and fry until they are golded crisp on the out side soft on the inside..
- Add the chips when done to a flat serving dish dish add the salt then the grated chedder cheese and onion mix them together. Then add the Cheese then splash of worestershire sauce..
- Add to the microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve Hot as a sidedish or a quick lunch..
If you find this My Deep Fried Chips with Melted Cheese,Onion And Worester Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.