Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I want to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For people who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. The main reason for this is that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. This also means that you will wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth recipe. To cook green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth you need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth:
- You need of RICE.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of French style frzn gr beans.
- Provide 2 medium of Onions(1&¼ for the rice the remaining ¾ for the fish).
- Use 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sundried tomatoes blended together w oven-roasted garlic (tomatoes came in a jar packed in olive oil, roast the garlic then put it into the fp w the tomatoes & blend til paste like consistency, put back in jar, this way the r garlic won't go bad!).
- Use 2 cup of Instant brown rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Pre-made chicken broth(like if you pre-boiled some chicken for baking or something. Or you can use water or store bought broth or use vegetable broth, I like to use homemade.).
- Take of Fish.
- Prepare 1 of Use the same chicken broth, enuf to cover the filets..
- Prepare 8 medium of Tilapia filets(mine were frzn).
- Prepare 3/4 medium of Onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- Use 1/4 cup of (or, more or less to taste) lemon juice!.
- Use 1 of A couple dahes of chili oil.
- Get 1 of A couple dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 of Spanish paprika towards the end for taste, & then to garnish..
- Provide 1 of A couple dashes of hot sauce.
Instructions to make Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth:
- FOR THE RICE: put the butter/margarine & the gr beans into a rice cooker. Turn the rice cooker on to start thawing the beans. Meanwhile, dice up 1&¼ of the onions up, (thinly slice the remaining ¾ for the fish).
- Once you hv the onion diced, add it to the beans. Stir it around a bit, then add the salt & pepper. Stir some more. Now add the tomatoes & stir. Mix well. Turn off cooker til you hv added the rice & broth..
- Next, add the rice & the broth, making sure to mix it well so you get everything well incorporated. Put on the lid & turn it on..
- FOR THE FISH: (I did mine on the stovetop. You can bake it if you like, just note that it might hv a different flavor or texture.) In a lrg skillet, add the broth, fish, & onion. Turn the burner on medium-med high. (note that the fish may overlap each other, this is ok.).
- Next, add your salt & pepper & garlic powder..
- (stir the rice & check on the doness.).
- Now you can add in the lemon juice, worcestershire, & the chili oil(can be replaced by red pepper flakes if you don't hv any oil.).
- Let this come to a boil. (it'll cook pretty fast once it starts boiling.) No need to flip the fish, just let them cook for now..
- Finally, check to see if your rice cooker has turned off (or over to warm), if it has, stir the rice & check the rice for doneness, & to see if it needs more liquid or not. Add if needed. Next, check on the fish. (note: fish will fall apart, this is suppose to happen! Instead of trying to flip the filets, just stir the fish til you hv lrg broken chunks of fish. Taste for seasoning lvl. Add more seasonings @ this time if they are needed..
- @ this time, if everything is done, add the paprika & let cook for another 2-3 min. Then add in a dash or 2 of hot sauce if desired..
- To serve, mound some of the rice in the center of a bowl & ladle some of the fish w broth on top then add a little extra broth over the whole thing..
If you find this Green beans & onion brown rice w fish & broth recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.