Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs RICE Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs RICE Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies rice cake recipe. To make amies rice cake you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs RICE Cake:
- Take 800 grams of glutinous rice (powder).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 12 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 1 medium of bottle preserved jackfruit (sliced) or sweet macapuno.
- Provide 4 can of coconut milk.
Steps to make AMIEs RICE Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease an oblong pan..
- In a large heavy bowl, combine coconut milk, sugar, salt and rice. Mix it thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorpprated..
- Spread the mixture in a the greased 9"x13" oblong pan, spreading the mixture evenly. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Place in a wire rack. Combine the condensed milk with jackfruit or macapuno until well blended. Pour in pan, spreading the cover top evenly..
- Put again in the oven and bake for another 20 minutes, until light golden. Watch it carefully. It will burn easily..
- Set aside to cool. Serve, share and enjoy!.
If you find this AMIEs RICE Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.