Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken with potato and leek in ginger sauce recipe. You can cook fried chicken with potato and leek in ginger sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce:
- Use 700 grams of cut in small chunk chicken.
- Use 4 small of chunk potato.
- Provide of GINGER SAUCE.
- Get 1 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shao xing rice wine.
- Get 1/2 cup of pounded ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce:
- DEEP FRY POTATO.
- cut potato into cube and pan fry till lightly brown and cook then set aside.
- MARINATE CHICKEN.
- Marinate chicken with ginger sauce for 10 minute then drain.
- DEEP FRY CHICKEN.
- deep fry chicken for about 10 to 12 minute till lightly brown and cooked longer depending on the size of the chicken.
- on oiled pan cook leek for 1 minute then set aside.
- COOK GINGER SAUCE.
- in pan bring balance of marinated sauce simmer for about 1 to 2 minute till sauce thicken then off heat and toss in fried chicken and potato and mix well.
- serve with leek.
If you find this Fried Chicken With Potato And Leek In Ginger Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.