Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes recipe. You can have pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes:
- Get of Pan fried chicken.
- You need 1 kg of chicken thighs.
- Use 2 tsp of onion salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground chilli flakes.
- Provide of garlic potatoes.
- Use 1 kg of white potatoes cut into small chunks.
- Get 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic granules – if you can't get that then garlic powder/lazy garlic/fresh crushed garlic will be fine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh or dried parsley.
Instructions to make Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes:
- Mix the dry ingredients and rub well into the skin of your chicken thighs. Don't trim any fat as we want this to render off for the potatoes..
- You will need a large frying pan or saute pan with a close fitting lid. Heat the pan over a medium high heat.
- Add the chicken skin side up so that the thighs keep their shape..
- Cover the pan and allow to cook for 10 minutes without removing the lid.
- Turn the chicken after 10 minutes skin side down and cover again to cook for 5 minutes.
- A lot of fat should now have rendered from the chicken. Add the potato chunks around the chicken and ensure they are tossed in the chicken fat..
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes..
- Mix together the dry ingredients for the potatoes..
- You can remove the chicken now if you like as it is cooked (I leave mine in).
- Sprinkle the mix over the potatoes and toss them about a little to ensure they are coated and the mix gets wet.
- Cover again and cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve with veggies of your choice or eat on its own..
If you find this Pan fried chicken and garlic potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.