Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. You are in addition going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
One more thing that a lot of people would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will actually help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The primary reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are also going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and chorizo paella recipe. You can have chicken and chorizo paella using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Chorizo Paella:
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- Use 1 large of carrot.
- You need 15 grams of flat leaf parsley.
- Get 70 grams of chorizo.
- Use 2 of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 dozen of threads of saffron.
- Provide 1 of red capsicum.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of cube chicken stock.
- Take 300 grams of paella rice.
- You need 100 grams of frozen peas.
- Take 200 grams of peeled prawns.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Get of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Chorizo Paella:
- Peel and finely slice garlic.
- Roughly chop onion and carrot.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Roughly chop chicken and chorizo.
- Deseed and chop capsicum.
- In an oven-safe pan on medium heat, fry garlic, onion, carrot, chorizo, chicken and paprika in olive oil..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add capsicum to pan for a short span.
- Stir through tomato paste and stock cube. Stir through rice until it is coated with flavour.
- Pour in 750ml of boiling water, and add saffron with a pinch of salt.
- Cover and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 15mins, stirring regularly from the outside to center.
- Stir through prawns and peas, cover, and cook until hot all the way through..
- Add additional seasoning to taste, scatter parsley leaves and serve with lemon wedges..
If you find this Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.