Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my smoked sausage & bbq beans with fried potato. 😁 recipe. You can have my smoked sausage & bbq beans with fried potato. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁:
- Prepare 1 pk of Smoked sausage sliced in small round shapes.
- You need 4 of Small potatoes cut into 4 small cubes.
- Provide 1 Can of Beans.
- Provide 3 tbls of your favourite BBQ sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Steps to make My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁:
- In a frying pan add enough oil to fry the potatoes. Cut up the sausage. Add the butter to another pan..
- Also add 3-4 tbls BBQ sauce stir in and heat up then add the can of beans bring to the boil and turn low so they simmer..
- When the potatoes are starting to cook and go brown strain off the oil as much as you can, melt a tsp of butter heat up then add the sausage and let them cook until browned too. Add salt n pepper..
- When the sausage is browned add them to the beans. Mix in. Then add them to a serving plate and serve hot..
If you find this My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.