Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with basmati rice recipe. You can have chicken curry with basmati rice using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of kefir yoghurt.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take of For the curry pasta.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 3 tablespoons of curry.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
- Take of For the rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take of If you want it spicier:.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cardamom seeds.
Steps to make Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- The night before, dice the chicken breasts. Season..
- In a bowl, pour the yoghurt, add a tablespoon of curry mix and mix. If you haven't got kefir youghurt, any sugarless one is valid..
- Put the chicken in a lunch box, pour the yoghurt mix on it. Store in the oven during the wole night..
- Cut the green pepper in small dices. Stir-fry in a frying pan and keep it on a plate..
- Cut the onion and poach for five minutes in a pan. Add a tablespoon of curry and mix..
- Cut the tomato and add it to the pan..
- Pour the additional spices if you want it tastier..
- Add the water and boil for ten minutes..
- Whisk the curry pasta and pour it in the pan again.
- Take the chicken and remove the yoghurt excess. Sauté in a frying pan..
- Add the chicken and the peppers to the curry pasta. Heat for 10 more minutes.
- Rinse the rice three times. Boil 1 litre of water in a small pan. Then, add the rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes..
- Skim the rice. You can have it mixed the chicken or as a side dish..
If you find this Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.