Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's White Fish Pointed Cabbage Parcels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's White Fish Pointed Cabbage Parcels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's white fish pointed cabbage parcels recipe. To make sig's white fish pointed cabbage parcels you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's White Fish Pointed Cabbage Parcels:
- You need 8 large of pointed cabbage leaves.
- You need 500 grams of filet of cod or white fish of choice or use uncooked prawns ( shrimp).
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 200 grams of close cup mushrooms.
- You need 150 grams of butter, ( 3 X 50 grams ).
- You need 1 pinch of each of pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Use 200 ml of good drinking red wine.
Steps to make Sig's White Fish Pointed Cabbage Parcels:
- Clean the fish and cut into cubes. Blanche (drop the cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for about a minute) then remove and drop into iced water and drain. You can remove some of the stalk if you wish but make sure you do not separate each leaf. Separate your butter into 3 X 50 grams. Chill one amount ready for sauce, it needs to be very cold ..
- brush the mushrooms and chop roughly, fry in 50 grams of unchilled butter ,remove from pan,mix with fish.( if using prawns add raw to the mushrooms. mix well just before rolling the parcel. They will cook in oven adjust time to 20 minutes) Season with salt ,pepper and a little Cayenne pepper.Add a little mixture to cabbage leaf (two leaves for one roll) and make a little parcel. Fry in 50 grams of unchilled butter carefully for about a minute from all sides. Chill rest of the butter.
- Transfer to ovenproof dish, pour over the frying butter and cook at 200C for 15 minutes in oven..
- Finely chop the onion and cook in the red wine ,reduce until half the liquid.whisk the very cold butter under. Season with salt and pepper.Serve with new potatoes or fried potatoes and and the sauce.
- If you are not happy to use red wine, then use a pomegranate or cranberry juice . If you want a deeper colour for contrast add drop of red food colour..
If you find this Sig's White Fish Pointed Cabbage Parcels recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.