Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in kenya and fried rice recipe. You can cook here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in kenya and fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice:
- Provide of Rice 4 cups 2 for fried rice 2for white rice.
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken cut into 15portions.
- Provide of Salt 2 tablespoons for rice and 2 for chicken.
- Use of Oil 1/2 cup of oil 1/4-chicken,1/4-rice.
- Take 5 pieces of carrots cut into small pieces.
- Use 2 of Green 1 yellow 1 red pepper cut into lager pieces.
- Provide 5 of large Tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large onions 1-rice and 1-chicken.
- Provide 10 pieces of one garlic 5- rice 5-chicken.
- Prepare of Serves 4people.
Instructions to make Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice:
- Boil then place it aside. Then prepare the chicken by cutting it into small pieces then boil it if it's soft for 15minutes and 1hour 45minutes if it's hard and you are using Jiko(a charcoal oven)found in all Kenyan homes. If you are using oven boil for 45minutes and if pressure cooker boil for 30minutes..
- Place a big pan over the cooker pour 8table spoons of oil in it. Add all the onions and stir until brown then add garlic and the peppers I.e yellow,green and red paper. Then add carrots and any other spice you have without adding tomatoes.Divide them into two portions..
- One portion for chicken we add the tomatoes. Stir until it's a thick paste.then add the chicken and stir until all parts are well coated.Add 1/2cup of water to allow the spices to blend into chicken.let it boil and water evaporate until the soup is thickened..
- The other portion of spices we add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and stir then add one portion of the rice until the color of the rice is evenly spread.this will result to rice that looks like the rice on the side..
- The final food will be an attractive eye catching food that can be enjoyed along with a glass of wine or red juice.Welcome to Kenyan white rice,fried rice and chicken stew..
If you find this Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.