Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan recipe. You can have sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- Take 6-8 of new potato (or what you have in hands).
- Provide 2 of burger beef, cut small or about 200 gr mince (optional).
- Take of For sambal:.
- Provide 8 of red chilies (deseeded if you dont like spicy) – cut small.
- Provide 8 of Thai chilies (optional).
- Take 4 of shallots – cut small.
- You need 4-5 of garlic.
- Provide 1 of tomato or 6 cherries tomatoes (add as desire if you like).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar (or granulated).
- Use 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper (more if you like me).
- Use 1 tsp of chicken/mushroom knorr (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- What you need to prepare.
- For potato – clean, cut and fry them – let it cool and put in fridge overnight.
- If you are using mince beef, seasoned with pepper and salt, mixed well. You can make a little ball or leave it as is.
- Skip this for Vegan – Prepare wok, without any oil, stir fry the beef till its cooked – set aside and leave the oil to use in our sambal. (if you use burger, cut them little and fry them) – feel free to put them in the oven too if you like..
- Sambal: in a blender, put the chilli, shallots, garlic and tomatoes. blends till smooth.
- In wok that we previously used, add oil, wait till hot and put the blends mix of sambal. add the salt, brown sugar and knorr..
- Cook this in medium to low, stirring it occasionally. I usually put my timer in 15 minutes. to stirred (as it will stick otherwise). continue till sambal loose all the water, change its colour and thicken. This will take about an hour. You will see the oil will start to separate. If you dont want to use all the sambal, this is when you separate and put in jar..
- Take the cooked potato from the fridge, mixed this into sambal, stirred well, add the mince beef. stirred again, make sure all is coated. sprinkle some lemon juice. and its ready..
- This can be put in fridge up to maybe 3 days..
If you find this Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.