Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg fried rice recipe. You can have mix veg fried rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix veg fried rice:
- You need 500 gram of Dehradun basmati rice.
- You need 1 bowl of finely chopped mix veggies.
- Use 1 tablespoon of whole garam masalas.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
- Use As needed of water.
Steps to make Mix veg fried rice:
- Wash the rice and give it one boil..
- Remove from oven and drain out the excess water keep aside.
- Now heat ghee add whole garam masalas and temper along with bay leaves.
- Add veggies and saute well adding salt and cover till it gets soft.
- Now add rice fry and mix properly.
- Add sugar and salt mix well.
- Mix veg fried rice is ready to be served.
If you find this Mix veg fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.