Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach sauce with mashed potato and fried egg recipe. To make spinach sauce with mashed potato and fried egg you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg:
- Get 500 g of fresh spinach leaves.
- Take 50 g of butter.
- Get 4 of gloves a crushed garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 350 ml of milk.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take of For the mashed potato:.
- Use 500 g of potato.
- Get of butter and milk.
- Get 4 of eggs.
Instructions to make Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg:
- Rinse and finely chop spinach leaves and set aside. Heat the butter in a deep pan, and add flour stir until lightly brown. Remove from heat add pinch of paprika and crushed garlic..
- Pour in milk stir then add the spinach salt and pepper. Using a hand held blender puree spinach and bring to the boil. Simmer until sauce thickens about 10-15 minutes..
- In the meantime boil potatoes in their skin, peal and mash with a fork, add butter and milk and season to taste. Serve with fried egg or meat. The sauce could also be a great addition to a plain roast..
If you find this Spinach Sauce with mashed potato and fried egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.