Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled aloo tikka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled aloo tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled aloo tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. This is an awesome number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled aloo tikka recipe. You can cook grilled aloo tikka using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled aloo tikka:
- Provide 3 of potatoes (half boiled cut into cubes).
- Take 1 of capsicum (cut into square pieces).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes(cut into round pieces).
- Provide 2 of onion (chopped into thick pieces).
- Take As needed of Skewers.
- Get 1 bowl of curd.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 spoon of refined oil.
Steps to make Grilled aloo tikka:
- Take a bowl put the curd mix all the spices salt and lemon juice mix it well marinate all the vegetables in it for 20mins.
- After marinate the vegetables poke all the vegetables in the skewers.
- Grease the tray with oil press grill and set the timer for 20mins after every 4mins flip the skewers sprinkle some oil on the vegetables.
- After 20 mins take it out sprinkle chat masala powder on it.
- Your hot and grilled aloo tikka is ready to eat enjoy.
If you find this Grilled aloo tikka recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.