Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Samosa In Wheat Flour Flat Bread Grilled recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Samosa In Wheat Flour Flat Bread Grilled recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa in wheat flour flat bread grilled recipe. You can cook samosa in wheat flour flat bread grilled using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa In Wheat Flour Flat Bread Grilled:
- Provide of For Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of curd.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Take of Stuffing.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of Chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of green peas frozen.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin+ fennel + coriandor seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green chilli ginger paste.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/8 of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of samosa masala.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Samosa In Wheat Flour Flat Bread Grilled:
- Take kneading plate sieve flour add salt baking soda, curd.
- Knead the dough required add water and knead stiff dough. Add tsp oil knead for 5 min. Give rest for 15 min.
- Make Stuffing: In a pan on Medium flame add oil, cumin, coriandor seeds, fennel seeds, asafoetida, green chilli ginger paste, Chopped onions, saute it for a min till golden add green peas, and all masalas.
- Add salt, boil smash Potatoes mix it. Add coriandor. Stuffing is ready..
- Now knead the dough again make equal 3 parts. Dust the rolling pin. Place the dough..
- Roll thick oval shape. Prick it with fork. On half side spread green chutney and another half sweet Chutney or ketchup.
- Place stuffing on half. Close it half.
- Heat up a pan drizzle oil. Place the stuff samosa. Make another and place it on heat pan. Close the lid and cook for 5 min..
- Turn when one side get golden. Roast it from all sides. Now cut it and serve hot..
If you find this Samosa In Wheat Flour Flat Bread Grilled recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.