Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have loads of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut grilled shrimp gumbo recipe. You can have coconut grilled shrimp gumbo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- You need 18 of small thin skin stew potatoes.
- Provide 12 of corn on the cob (short/shucked).
- Get 4 cups of baby carrots.
- Provide 3 of sweet bell peppers (green, yellow and red cut into wedges).
- Get 2 cups of broccoli (chunked).
- Use 2 of red or green apples (wedged).
- Get 2 lbs of large butterfly shrimp.
- Provide 1 cup of butter (salted).
- You need of Sweet Coconut Sauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of butter (softened).
- Take 6 Tbsp of malibu coconut flavored rum.
- You need of For Spicey Sweet Coconut Sauce (add ingredients from below).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- Prepare grill (gas or charcoal) and heat it up. If using a charcoal grill, let the starter fluid cook off before applying any food. Restrict the air flow to allow for a slower cook time. 400° with no flame is ideal.
- In a aluminum cooking pan (9×15) place the butter inside the pan and all other ingredients. Add your favorite Seasoning(s).
- Let grill until all vegetables are tender and had a chance to incorporate that smoky flavor (about a hour and a half.) Stir at every thirty minute mark and maintain as much heat as you can on the grill without adding more charcoal. (gas grills do not apply).
- While Gumbo is grilling. In a medium bowl add powdered sugar, softened butter and Malibu Coconut flavored Rum and mix together until smooth. Set aside. The sweet sauce is a optional choice for the individual taste and should not be added to the main dish unless you want that sweet Coconut flaver. Some folks may like it with only the Seasoning of the individuals choice..
- (OPTIONAL) If you want your Sweet Coconut Sauce Spicey, add Cayenne and Crushed Red Pepper to the mixture..
- You are ready to serve your outstanding Sweet Shrimp Gumbo in various combinations to please all your guests.. Enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.