Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pilau recipe. To cook chicken pilau you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pilau:
- Provide 1/2 of chicken.
- Get 1 of & 1/4 cups rice soaked.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of large onion or 2 small ones sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic-ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground pilau spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Cummin.
- You need 1 tsp of whole cummin seeds.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of &1/2 cups water.
Steps to make Chicken Pilau:
- Pre-boil the chicken till it's half way cooked through.
- In a sauce pan, add oil over medium heat, then add sliced onions, stir until cooked, just turned translucent..
- Add the ginger garlic paste and cook until the raw smell is eliminated. Add the spices- cummin powder, pilau spice, and cummin seeds. Stir well to incorporate..
- Add the chicken, and stir to ensure it's well coated in the spices..
- Add some salt, stir then add the water and let it come to a boil..
- Once it boils, add rice, stir then let it cook until all the liquid is eliminated..
- Reduce the heat to low, cover completely and let it slow cook until completely dry or you can pop it in the oven preheated to 180°C for 10 minutes..
- Serve & enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Pilau recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.