Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled fish platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled fish platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled fish platter recipe. To cook grilled fish platter you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled fish platter:
- Get of Croaker fish.
- Provide of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- Use of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Get of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of For the side dish.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Get of Red bell pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled fish platter:
- Firstly, in a blender I put scotch bonnet, little onion, oil, seasonings, maggi, curry, thyme and blend until smooth..
- Then I wash my fish and pay dry it. Remove all the fish dirt and cut with a knife d middle or is it stomach😂 of the fish. Then I also cut through d skin but not all, this is to ensure that ur dressing gets into the fish.
- Then I start to marinate my fish using my blender mixture, I used a brush and rub d mixture throughout the fish. Then I put the fish in a bowl and covered and put in a fridge and marinated overnight(you can marinate for 2 hours, but the longer u marinate d sweeter it is😋).
- After marinating overnight, I again rubbed my blended dressing over the fish and put it in a oven and baked for 20 mins..
- For the pepper sauce, I blender all my ingredients and added to a pot then put my oil and fry and add my spices. Then I peeled and fried my potatoes..
- Then serve and enjoy😋.
- After we have finished d party with d fish😂😂.
If you find this Grilled fish platter recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.