Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala Aloo Grilled Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Aloo Grilled Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Aloo Grilled Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala aloo grilled toast recipe. You can have masala aloo grilled toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Aloo Grilled Toast:
- Take 5 of boiled Aloo(potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Take 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi (turmeric) Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Masala Aloo Grilled Toast:
- In a bowl mashed potatoes. Finally Chopped onion and green chili..
- First add oil in pan heat. Add jeera, chopped onions and saute.Then add turmeric, red chilli powder,garam masala, kasoori methi, salt, chat masala and mix well. Then add mashed potatoes and give it a mix..
- We take one slice of bread and then we put a paste of aloo masala on bread.Put the toast in the toaster for 5 mint and cook it..
- Serve with tomato sauce or green chutney as you like..
If you find this Masala Aloo Grilled Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.