Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich recipe. To make mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich:
- Prepare 10 of bread slices.
- Prepare 2-3 of cheese cubes.
- Get as required of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables- capsicum, beetroot r,cucumber,cabbage.
- Use 1 of small potato finely chopped and boiled.
- Provide as per taste of Chat masala.
- You need as per taste of Black pepper.
- Use As required of Green chutney.
Instructions to make Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich:
- Take vegetables into bowl- grate cheese into it, add pepper and chat masala.(I do not add extra salt as cheese is salt plus chat masala has also salt in it.)mix them all together and stuffing for sandwiches is ready..
- Take bread slices and apply butter and green chutney on it..
- Spread stuffing over it-put generous amount of stuffing- it will taste nice plus kids will have more veggies this way..
- Put another slice of bread over it and apply butter over it..
- Grill them into grill pan or sandwich griller till nice crispy and golden brown in colour..
- Serve it with tomato ketchup up /tea/coffee/milk for kids..
If you find this Mixed veg, cheese grilled sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.