Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled aloo sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled aloo sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled aloo sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled aloo sandwich recipe. To make grilled aloo sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled aloo sandwich:
- Provide 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 2 of boiled aloo(potatoes).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Veg mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cubed paneer.
Steps to make Grilled aloo sandwich:
- Firstly take kadhai,,add onion and after that add tomato cook well and add spices..add boiled aloo..add sauces and mix well..I can also add any veggies of your choice…
- Now take bread slices..and add aloo mixture on one side of slice..add tomato sauce and chilli garlic chutney on other slice…add paneer cubes and cover over the first slice….
- Now add butter on griller..and start to grill the bread..until it gets nice grilled…
- Now serve with mayo and chilli garlic sauce…
If you find this Grilled aloo sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.