Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked mexican spring rolls recipe. You can have oven-baked mexican spring rolls using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls:
- Prepare 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Oil.
- You need 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn Kernels.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Ketchup.
- Use of Shredded Tasty Cheese, Cheddar OR Fetta.
- Prepare of Spring Roll Wrappers.
- Prepare of Oil to spray OR brush.
- Take of <Mexican Taco Seasoning>.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Cayenne Pepper OR Ground Chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ground Paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt *add more if you like, I found 1 teaspoon is quite salty.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls:
- In a small bowl, combine all the Mexican Taco Seasoning..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Onion and Beef Mince. When Beef is cooked and Onion is soft, add Mexican Taco Seasoning, Ketchup and Corn Kernels, and cook for a few minutes until well combined. Cool slightly. *Note: Remove excess oil from the mixture..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper..
- Place 1 Spring Roll Wrapper on a flat surface with a corner facing you. Cover remaining wrappers with a dump tea towel to prevent them from drying out..
- Place some beef mixture and Cheese across corner. Fold the corner over filling and roll up, fold in side corners, then roll up firmly to enclose. Wet the last corner with water to seal. Place on the prepared tray. Repeat with remaining beef mixture and cheese..
- Spay OR brush a small amount of Oil over the spring rolls and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden..
If you find this Oven-baked Mexican Spring Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.