Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whole spice pilau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole spice pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole spice pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole spice pilau recipe. To cook whole spice pilau you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole spice pilau:
- You need 2 of mugs cleaned rice, washed, soaked then drained.
- Use 3.5 of mugs water.
- Get 1/2 kg of pre cooked meat.
- Take of Garlic and ginger paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of Enough oil.
- Get 5 of onions sliced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 TBS of cumin.
- Take 3 of barks of cinammon.
- Get 1 of tspn black pepper.
- Get 10 pieces of cardamon.
- Use 1 of tspn cloves.
- You need 1 of flower star anise.
Instructions to make Whole spice pilau:
- Soak the spices in water for 10min and then sieve.
- Put a large sufuria on a heat source, add oil and let it be hot, then add the onions.
- Fry them till they are golden brown, add tomatoes and add in salt.
- Once the tomatoes are marshy, add the spices, and garlic and ginger paste, stir to mix.
- Then add in the meat, mix well to incorporate with the gravy.
- Add your water and let it start boiling.
- Add in your washed and rinsed rice, stir a bit to mix and let it cook by itself till the no water is seen.
- In a pre heated oven, you can now put in your pilau and let it dry for 15min at 160deg.
- Pilau is now ready to be served.
If you find this Whole spice pilau recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.