Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this product is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
One more thing quite a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled mini kulcha burger recipe. You can cook grilled mini kulcha burger using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger:
- Use of For Tikki.
- Provide 3 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of small Beetroot.
- Provide 1 of small Capsicum.
- Get 1 of small Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of For Kulcha.
- Use 2 cup of All-purpose flour/Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For Burger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut in slices).
- You need 1 bunch of Lettuce leaves.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger:
- For tikki, cut veggies finely and mash boiled potatoes..
- Heat oil in a pan and put cumin and mustard seeds..
- Add finely chopped onion and sauté..
- Add chopped veggies and boiled potatoes..
- Add chilli powder, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Let it cool, add chaat masala and mix all well..
- Make tikkis from the mixture..
- Cook tikkis from both sides on a nonstick tawa..
- Knead a dough from flour, oil, salt and baking powder with adding water as needed..
- Make small size balls, flatten it with hand in 3" diameter thick chapati, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and cook on tawa with adding butter..
- Now grill these kulchas in grill pan..
- Apply tomato sauce on both kulcha's one side..
- Keep tikki on one kulcha, then keep onion slices, lettuce leaves and spread mayonnaise..
- Keep another piece of kulcha on it and yummy kulcha burger is ready..
If you find this Grilled Mini Kulcha Burger recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.