Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked okonomiyaki with ham & egg recipe. You can cook oven-baked okonomiyaki with ham & egg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg:
- You need 2 cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 2 cups of Water.
- Provide 4 of Eggs *2 Eggs are for topping.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- Take of *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 200 g of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of Edamame Beans OR Peas *optional.
- Provide of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Flour, Water, 2 Eggs and Dashi Powder..
- Add shredded Cabbage, Ham and Edamame (OR Peas) to the batter, and mix well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it..
- Line 1 large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper. Spread the mixture on the tray(s). Spread whisked 2 Eggs on top..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until top is browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and enjoy. *Note: Sprinkle Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes), Aonori OR Benishooga (Pickled Ginger) if you have, but I didn’t haver any of them..
If you find this Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.