Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled bajara chamchamiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled bajara chamchamiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled bajara chamchamiya recipe. You can have grilled bajara chamchamiya using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled bajara chamchamiya:
- Take 2 cup of bajara flour (millet).
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 bowl of chopped green garlic.
- Get 1/2 bowl of chopped fenugreek.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need Pinch of fruit salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Get as needed of Ghee for shallow fry.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Carom seeds.
- Provide 3 spoon of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Grilled bajara chamchamiya:
- Take green garlic, fenugreek leaves and coriander in bowl..
- Add millet flour, curd and ginger,garlic and green chilli paste..
- Add carom seeds, sesame seeds and turmeric powder..
- Add salt, baking soda and mix it..
- Add water and mix well. Keep thick consistency..
- Take grill pan heat it and apply ghee and some sesame seeds..
- Pour ladle full batter sprinkle sesame seeds on top and apply ghee..
- Roast it both side. Our grilled bajara chamchamiya is ready. Enjoy….
If you find this Grilled bajara chamchamiya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.