Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s one more thing that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
One more thing you are going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re also going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to present you with younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe. You can have paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- You need 2-2.5 Cups of Basamati Rice (Prepared).
- Use 1.5 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- Use 1.5 tbsps of Ghee.
- Take 1 Cup of Paneer (Cubed).
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of Freshly Cut Veggies (Any, that’s handy or readily available to you- I’ve used all the veggies/ both exotic & the normal ones that I had for my salad preps👍🏻).
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Sugar.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies- Slit.
- Use as per taste of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cedar Vinegar- Any.
- Get 1-2 Pods of Garlic (Optional): I personally don’t prefer Garlic, in any of my Indian/Desi Pulao/Fried Rice, hence not used).
- You need 2 of Tempering: Bay Leaves.
- Get 3-4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Provide 4-5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 ” of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Provide 2 of Slit Green Chillies.
- Provide 1-2 of Star Anise.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen)- if using fresh then, blanch it before sautéing.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
Instructions to make Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- Prepare the Rice- As normally we do, always & set aside until the veggies are cooked..
- Heat a deep pan/wok on the medium-high flame. Add in the ghee & oil (mixed together) & the Whole Dry Spices sauté until it releases the aroma..
- Goes in the Onion slices now, sauté & now, add in all the freshly cut veggies & keep stirring..
- Add in the salt & sugar while stirring continuously until they reduce in volume a bit..
- At this point, reduce the flame & cover it to cook the veggies before adding the paneer cubes to it..
- When done, open the lid & add in the cubed paneer and cook for about a couple of minutes more..
- Now, add in the prepared rice & mix everything together until all are well incorporated & combined.
- Lastly, add in the slit green chillies, garam masala powder & give it a final nice mix & keep it on the oven by turning it & putting the lid on- to sit on its standby position for about 10 mins time.
- Serve hot with the curries, salads, any other veg or non-veg items of your choice…😍💁🏻♀️ And, you can always vouch for it to be show stopper of your Dining Platters ☺️😍👍🏻.
If you find this Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.