Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix veg grilled sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg grilled sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg grilled sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg grilled sandwich recipe. You can have mix veg grilled sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix veg grilled sandwich:
- Provide 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Boiled potato, capsicum, carrot, onion and tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green chutney.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Veg mayo.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chat masala.
- You need 1 cube of Butter.
- You need 1 bowl of Cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sev and cheese for garnishing.
Steps to make Mix veg grilled sandwich:
- First take a bread slice and apply butter on it then take mix veggies.
- Then take a pan and add some butter and roast veggies and add ketchup, mayo and salt and mix well.
- Then apply the veggies mixture on one side and other side apply butter and green chutney then grease sandwich maker with butter and roast the sandwitch.
- Then cut the sandwich and serve hot with green chutney and ketchup and garnish with sev and cheese.
If you find this Mix veg grilled sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.