Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. This is an awesome number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon teriyaki with pineapple fried rice recipe. You can cook salmon teriyaki with pineapple fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice:
- Use of Sauce for the salmon.
- You need 2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (or soy sauce of choice).
- Get 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Use of Juice from canned pineapple (you'll use the pineapple for rice).
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Provide 4 of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless.
- You need of Fried Rice.
- Take 2 cups of Day old steamed rice.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 can of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Get 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1.5-2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (our soy sauce of your choice).
Instructions to make Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice:
- SALMON** mox sauce ingredients tigether in a a bowl then pour the sauce over the salmon, place in 350⁰F oven and bake for 25-30 min. LITERALLY THAT'S ALL!!.
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE** In a deep pan or wok, heat up 2 tsp olive oil. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom..
- Add all of your other ingredients and mix together. Then add your sriracha and soy sauce. Mix all together and cook for 10-15 min until all flavors come together..
- Serve with tour fave veggies!♡.
If you find this Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.