Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry rice recipe. You can cook japanese curry rice using 45 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Curry Rice:
- Take of For stir-frying.
- Provide 11 oz of pork shoulder or beef sliced sukiyaki style.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rapeseed or canola oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 2 tbsps of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsps of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of Curry.
- Use 5 cups of Japanese chicken stock/torigara stock.
- Get 2 of large carrots diced.
- Take 18 oz of potatoes peeled and diced.
- Take 3 tbsps of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of garam masala.
- Take 1 of fuji apple grated.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf (optional).
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Thickener/seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of potato starch dissolved in 2tbsps of water.
- Provide 2 of tsps mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- Provide of Add-ons.
- Use of Tonkatsu/torikatsu.
- Provide of Pork gyoza.
- Get of Tatsuta-age.
- Take of Grilled/steamed vegetables.
- Provide of Mushrooms.
- Provide of Soft-boiled eggs.
- Provide of Fukujinzuke.
- Get of Ebi furai.
- Use of Croquettes.
- You need of Cheese.
- Take of Burger patty.
- Provide of Fried squid.
- Take of Fried fish.
- Use of Omelet (top on rice).
- Take of Optional ingredients (add to taste).
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Tonkatsu sauce.
- Get of Honey.
- Prepare of Coffee.
- Use of Chocolate.
- You need of Milk.
Steps to make Japanese Curry Rice:
- Cut the pork slices crosswise into 1/6-inch (4 cm) strips..
- In a medium heavy pot, heat the oils over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Slide in the pork or beef and stir-fry for I-2 minutes, then add the onion and cook, stirring, until the pork has browned and the onions are deeply golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in the ginger and garlic in the last minute or two before the pork and onions are done..
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, add the carrots, apple and potatoes, and cook until just cooked through, 5-7 minutes..
- In a small bowl, blend the curry powder with a small amount of broth from the pot to make a slurry. Add that to the pot..
- Add the potato starch mixture, mirin, and soy sauce and simmer until thickened, 7-10 minutes longer. Add any additional ingredient of choice here..
- If the bottom of the pan is browning or sticking, adjust the heat to low. Serve hot on top of a bed of Japanese rice. The curry rice heats up well for leftovers over the course of several days..
If you find this Japanese Curry Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.