Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to discover that this will in fact help anybody who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The primary reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to discover that this can be used every day to present you with younger looking skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach hummus thin crust pizza with hummus salad recipe. To cook spinach hummus thin crust pizza with hummus salad you need 35 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad:
- Use of For the Spinach hummus.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled Chick peas or Kabuli Chana.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of baby Spinach.
- Use 1/4 th cup of Roasted and peeled Peanuts.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sesame paste or Tahini.
- You need 1-2 of Garlic pods.
- Get 1 teaspoon of roasted whole Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red Chilli flakes.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the pizza.
- Provide 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry active Yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of warm Water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed red Capsicum.
- Get 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Green Capsicum.
- Get 1/2 cup of thinly sliced yellow Capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of thinly sliced Onion.
- Take 1/4 th cup of pitted black Olives.
- Get of Few leaves of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Semolina.
- Take of For the spinach hummus salad.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of prepared spinach Hummus.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped capsicums, onions and tomatoes.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of boiled Chickpeas.
- Take 5-6 of pitted Olives.
Instructions to make Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad:
- Take 1 small blanch of baby spinach and blanch in boiling water for 30-40 seconds..
- Drain and wash under running water..
- Take roasted peanuts and peel the skin..
- In a mixer jar add 1 cup of boiled chickpeas along with it's stock, peanuts, blanched spinach, sesame paste, roasted cumin seeds, garlic pods, chilli flakes and salt..
- Grind to a fine paste, add more stock or water if necessary to grind the paste..
- Add olive oil and grind again..
- Transfer to a bowl and keep aside..
- For the pizza crust take 1 teaspoon of good quality dry active yeast and 1 cup warm water along with 1 teaspoon of sugar. Keep aside for 7-8 minutes to bloom the yeast..
- For the pizza crust take all purpose flour or maida in a mixing bowl. You can make 4 thin crust pizza with 4 cups of all purpose flour..
- Mix and add the bloomed yeast mixture..
- Also add 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix and knead to make a soft and sticky dough by adding more warm water..
- Cover the dough and keep aside in a warm place for atleast 2 hour or until it doubles the size..
- In the meantime cut all the vegetables for the toppings..
- After 2 hours take out the dough. It becomes double in size now..
- Punch the dough and transfer it to a dusted surface where you have to knead the dough for about 10 minutes..
- After kneading well divide the dough into 4 equal parts..
- Take one part, make a round patty and roll it to a thin round sheet..
- Take an 1 oven proof round 10 inch diameter dish and spread 1 teaspoon of semolina. By doing this the bottom of your pizza wouldn't be soggy..
- Place the sheet on the dish, trim off the sides that come out of the dish and give some slits on the pizza. This will help to make your pizza little crisp..
- Spread the prepared hummus to the base of the pizza. I made some small folds or pinch at the side.of the pizza just for a design..
- Add some grated mozzarella..
- Now spread the prepared toppings over the hummus..
- Also add some baby spinach leaves and olives..
- Top with more mozzarella and oregano herb..
- Preheat oven at 250 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top and side becomes slight golden brown..
- For the hummus salad add 2 tablespoon of mayonese, 2 tablespoon of prepared spinach hummus, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes to a bowl..
- Mix well and add some chopped colourful capsicums, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes,2-3 tablespoon of boiled chickpeas and some olives..
- Combine well to make a delicious salad..
- Serve freshly baked thin crust pizza accompanied with salad and spinach hummus..
If you find this Spinach Hummus Thin Crust Pizza with Hummus Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.