Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sea Bass with Coconut Rice & Pak Choi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sea Bass with Coconut Rice & Pak Choi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. This is a fantastic number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sea bass with coconut rice & pak choi recipe. To cook sea bass with coconut rice & pak choi you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sea Bass with Coconut Rice & Pak Choi:
- Prepare of Sea bass.
- Provide 4 of whole sea bass.
- Take 10 g of chilli.
- Provide 10 g of ginger.
- You need 3 of spring onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of drizzle of olive oil.
- Provide of Rice.
- Get 200 g of basmati rice.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 400 ml of water.
- Take of Side dish.
- Get 1 of pak choi.
- Provide of drizzle olive oil.
Steps to make Sea Bass with Coconut Rice & Pak Choi:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan).
- Place the sea bass on a grease proof paper lined baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Top the sea bass with chopped chilli and spring onions, grated ginger and soy sauce.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Add rice, coconut milk and water to a large sauce pan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to the lowest setting and cook for 10-15 mins stirring occasionally.
- Drain and fluff the rice before serving.
- Heat a little olive oil in frying pan and add the pak choi cooking for a couple of minutes on each side.
If you find this Sea Bass with Coconut Rice & Pak Choi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.